mercoledì, settembre 17, 2008

un po' di dirvertissiment ( in barese)



















DA BM,

Condom says to Tampax; when you work, I lose seven days of business.
Stayfree replies, if you fail to work once, my business stops for nine months

A camel and an elephant met, and the elephant asked: Why do you have your tits on your back? The camel responded: What a silly question from someone who has a dick on his face!

A black guy and a white girl met at a night club. She took him to her apartment and said: Tie me to the bed and do what black men do best! so he ran off with the TV and VCD...

Wife: I wish I were a newspaper, so you can hold me every morning!; Husband: I wish you're a newspaper TOO, my dear so I can have a NEW ONE every morning!

A Chinese couple got married.
When baby was born, her eyes were big and blue, hair was curly and blonde, skin was brown. Finally, the father named the baby SUM TING RONG
grazie

1 commento:

Dilya ha detto...

The oldest recorded joke (Sumerians, 1900 year b.c.):
"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband's lap."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24106218-661,00.html